January 28, 2021
Lessons we can learn from our canine friends
Any Pet Parent knows we can learn so much from our 4-Legged Kids.
This week, we thought we’d look at some of the lessons we can learn from our canine friends (of course sourced from the Big G – I am not this creative!):
- Embrace diversity…dogs will play with anyone and any dog, no matter their size, shape, color, or breed.
- There is nothing more important than food to eat, shelter from the weather and being with those who love you.
- Protect and guard your loved ones at all costs.
- When you need a nap, take one.
- There is nothing more comforting than sleeping next to someone you love.
- When a loved one comes home, even if only at the end of the day, it is cause for celebration.
- Enjoy the little things…a pat on the head, a car ride, or a surprise treat can make your day.
- Smile (and wag your tail)…when you great someone like that, how can they not smile.
- Pleasing others is good motivation for anything.
- Life is amazing…enjoy every minute. Don’t worry about what happened yesterday or what will happen tomorrow…just live in the moment.